Saturday, December 30, 2006

Rumours, Allegations, Lies

"Now when there was gone forth a false rumour"
2 Machabees 5:5

It has come to my attention that certain rumours about me have been making their rounds during this Holy Octave of Christmas. And just like Fr. Aloysius Ong of Life's Crosses, this has "left a rather bitter taste in my mouth" (see Fr's post on what happened to him) because:

The only thing I have longed for is unity among Catholics so that our witness for Jesus Christ may be stonger.

Sancte Michael Archangele, defende nos in prælio. Contra nequitiam et insidias diaboli esto præsidium. Imperet illi Deus, supplices deprecamur. Tuque princeps militiæ caelestis, Satanam aliosque spiritus malignos, qui ad perditionem animarum pervagantur in mundo divina virtute in infernum detrude. Amen.

Labels:


Comments:
You don't say.

I myself heard one or two of these accusations, but I think I know you better than that.
 
You have? Gosh, see how fast these malicious lies spread.
 
Yikes! Sorry to hear about the, er, bad press. :( I'll say a prayer for all involved.
 
Prayers... that's ain't a bad idea, you just got me thinking. Perhaps offering a Holy Mass for the person behind all this could do some good.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]