Friday, June 15, 2007

Solemnity of the Sacred Heart of Jesus

Today the Roman Catholic Church celebrates the Solemnity of the Sacred Heart of Jesus. Click here to read my post on the Solemnity of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and make an Act of Resignation to the Sacred Heart.


AN ACT OF RESIGNATION TO THE SACRED HEART OF JESUS


O Jesus, most worthy of love! I gratefully offer Thee my heart in compensation for my great unfaithfulness,and consecrate myself wholly and forever toThy service, purposing, with Thy grace, no more tooffend Thee. Amen

Labels: ,


Comments:
What was the name of the song that was the background music here last week? It started with the words "He sang victory in Jesus"
 
That would have been 'Well Done Faithful Servant' by David Petete. I liked that song very much. I feel that all Christians should aspire to have those words recited in honour of them after their death.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]