Sunday, July 15, 2007

This Week In Photos

Have been moving quite a bit lately as a relative from Australia is back on vacation. Here are some of the numerous snapshots I took over the week using my Sony Erricson Cybershot 3.2MP camera phone.

Visited the newly revamped Changi Village
A view of the sunset from the new boardwalk; the hilly terrain ahead is Ubin Island.
Took a glass calbe car from Harbourfront in Vivo City to the peak of Mount Faber.
Here's a view of Telok Blangah and the city from Mount Faber.
Whilst visitng my mom,
I realised a new addition to the Altar; a statue of Santo Ninio de Cebu.

(Finally) organized my study.
Purchased a book on the Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta
Couldn't resist buying a keg of Heineken (at SGD49) from Cold Storage Supermarket...
It's supposed to last a month in the refrigerator.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]