Friday, August 17, 2007

Food for Thought: Where Lord?

In response to my queries, a certain Provincial Superior had this to say:

"I can full well understand that you feel attached to your diocese, especially if it identifies with your country. You may have to consider, though, that Christ invites us to leave all that is dear to us to follow Him with an uncompromising faith. If He has given you the sensibility for orthodoxy and liturgical depth, He has certainly an intent for you to fulfill."

Labels: , , , ,


Comments:
The Miles Jesu consecrated have to be prepared to be sent anywhere (not the marrieds)
 
I know you will make the right decision John Paul!
 
I hope so too!

Today's Gospel struck me; the wealthy man was asking Jesus 'WHAT' needed to do, our Lord replied, ignoring 'WHAT' and focused on 'WHO'.
 
The Provincial Superior who gave me this piece of advice is Msgr. R. Michael Schmitz of the Institute of Christ the King
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]