Monday, August 6, 2007

What is Heaven Like

I received an e-mail Catholic New's staff writer, Daniel Tay. Mr. Tay had asked me to describe- in less than 100 words- what I imageind Heaven to be like.

I replied, "The mystic, St. Gemma Galgani described heaven as a school where Jesus instructs on His Flesh and Blood. Therefore, I'd first imagine Heaven to contain all the expressions of love found in the Eucharist; where we would delight in the contemplation of our first love. The atmosphere of serene love would lead us to join Our Blessed Mother and the saints in their salvific intercession for our friends, family, and benefactors; so that they too may inherit the kingdom one day. O beatific light! Truly Emmanuel- God with us".

What do you imagine heaven to be like? Leave your descriptions in the comment box. Try to keep it short and sweet; think of pertinent points.

P.s. May I request that say a short prayer for me before you continue scrolling down? Thank you.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]