Saturday, December 23, 2006

Catholic Devotions Meme

I was tagged by A Catholic Life to do this:

1. Favorite devotion or prayer to Jesus? Holy Mass, Liturgy of Hours, Confiteor.

2. Favorite Marian devotion or prayer? Rosary, Salve Regina.

3. Do you wear a scapular or medal? Neither; I carry a Miraculous Medal & a St. Benedict Medal in my wallet.

4. Do you have holy water in your home? Plenty!

5. Do you 'offer up' your sufferings? Of course... who wouldn't?

6. Do you observe First Fridays and First Saturdays? I try if my schedule permits.

7. Do you go to Eucharistic Adoration? How frequently? Yes, several times a week, however, I have not been going lately.

8. Are you a Saturday evening Mass person or Sunday morning Mass person? Whichever is more convenient.

9. Do you say prayers at mealtime? Yes.

10. Favorite Saint(s)? St. Peter & Paul, St. Joseph, St. Benedict, St. Faustina, St. Teresa of Avila, St. Teresa of Lisieux, St. Stephen, St. John.

11. Can you recite the Apostles Creed by heart? Yes.

12. Do you usually say short prayers (aspirations) during the course of the day? Lord have mercy, St. XXX ora pro nobis, Mary conceived without sin pray for us sinners who have recourse to thee, Precious blood of Jesus cover me.

13. Bonus Question: When you pass by a automobile accident or other serious mishap, do you say a quick prayer for the folks involved? I make to sign of the Cross.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]