Tuesday, February 13, 2007

His Apostle

(By Rev. Fr. Marcial Maciel)

"It hurts me to see the suffering people undergo because of injustice, abuse and lack of love. It hurts me to see that Christ does not reign in the hearts of people, to see the obstinacy so many people mount against him, to see their indifference when faced with his call."

"For me, being a priest means being an apostle, working ceaselessly for him, and fighting so that everyone knows and accepts him. I don’t care whatever kind of cross comes my way, or isn’t the priest another Christ?"

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
Are you an LC fan?
 
In a sense... I admire their way of life and charism. For certain angles, they appear to be what I would label as 'contempory traditionalists'
 
* For = From
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]