Sunday, June 10, 2007

Photos: Corpus Christi Mass 2007

Happy Feast Day!

My sister took these photos with her Nokia mobile from the pew while I served the Mass at Saint Joseph's Church. Enjoy!

Was the Crucifer for Corpus Christi Mass today; taken before the procession.

My brother servers preparing the incense before the procession.

Rector, Rev. Fr. Michael Teo with the monstrance; the monstrance's about 8-9 decades old.

The canopy was held by 6 Extraordinary Ministers of the Eucharist.

Benediction; apologies for the blurred snapshot.

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments:
Paul, you can check out the 2 celebrations I attended in Nibong Tebal on the 'real' day and in my own parish on Sunday.
 
And your sister's hands were steadier than my friends!
 
Where these taken at an SSPX Chapel or at an "Indult"?
 
Padrepro,

It was a Novus Ordo Mass.

God bless.
 
Absolutely beautiful, how fortunate you are to have such tradition available to you, come, motu proprio!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]